BRUSSELS – Belgium (3 days)
Grote Markt / Grand Place
Picture taken by Giannis Pitarokilis
G31000 Members: €2.150 / Non-Members: €2.400
This “All-in fee” includes the course material, lunch and other catering provided during the three day course to Risk Management. It also includes the C31000 certification exam fees and printing & shipping of the certificate all over the world.
For more information on membership, please consult the G31000.org website
Multiple registrations: receive a 15% discount for a second registration, 20% discount for a third and more registrations.
Daily from 8:30 – till 18:00 at the latest. (16.00 on Friday)
HOTEL REGISTRATION FORM:
5 things you will learn in this course
This course is based on the ISO 31000:2009 standard, explaining how to integrate Risk Management in any organisation. It deals with the following subjects about Risk Management:
- Vocabulary (ISO Guide 73)
- Principles and guidelines
- Revision ISO 31000 (2017 draft)!
This standard can be purchased at http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail?csnumber=43170
As the standard is undergoing a revision, the possible changes will also be discussed during this course.
5 competences you will master at the end of this course
- Fundamental concepts
- Terms and definitions of Risk Management
- Principles of risk management
- The risk management framework
- The risk management process
Other benefits of becoming certified
The exam to become a “Certified ISO 31000 Risk management professional” meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024 standard designed to harmonize the certification process of personnel worldwide.
Exam and certificate
- The exam is scheduled for 2 hours
- There are are 80 multiple-choice questions that must be completed within the scheduled time frame
- A certificate of “Certified ISO 31000 Risk Management professional” will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to this credential.
- Certification and exam fees are included in the registration fee.
- A comprehensive student manual with more than 150 pages, full of practical information will be distributed to the participants
- A participation certificate of 14 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits will be issued to participants on request
For more information about the exam and certification see the exam and certification frequently asked questions.
Peter Blokland is the author of “Total Respect Management” (Lannoo Campus, 2013) and “Safety and Performance” (NOVA, 2017). In a former life he was a Belgian Air Force pilot, Staff Officer and aircraft accident investigator, finishing his military career at NATO’s Allied Command Operations at SHAPE (BE). [Read more…]